Architects Professional Liability Insurance Quotes
Professional liability insurance for architects helps protect you from risks not typically covered by general commercial liability policies. Just as medical practitioners need malpractice insurance, you need professional liability coverage for your business. A variation of Errors & Omissions Insurance (or E&O), Architects Professional Liability Insurance is an essential part of a comprehensive business insurance portfolio for your architectural firm. As your business expands, it’s a wise idea to increase your coverage limits and reduce your exposure to claims.
You can get quotes for architects professional liability insurance using the form at the top of this page. Policies are available for individual practitioners as well as for an entire firm.
Who Needs Professional Liability for Architects?
You need professional liability coverage if you or your firm:
- Designs residential or commercial structures or landscapes
- Consults on the design of residential or commercial structures
- Do not currently have professional liability insurance and want to protect your practice or firm
- Have W2 employees or 1099 subcontractors whose work might put your firm at risk
- Are required by a client to carry such coverage as a condition of retaining your services
What Professional Liability Risks Does Your Architectural Firm Face?
The number of lawsuits filed in this country continue to increase. Architects are as vulnerable as any other professional. Nobody is perfect and anyone can make a mistake. Bad advice, or the smallest error or omission in design or specifications could result in claims of damage or loss by a client or a third party. The financial consequences to you or your architectural firm could be catastrophic. Even if you are later found blameless, the cost to defend yourself is a costly proposition, often much more than the initial claim against you. If you have adequate professional liability coverage for your architectural firm, you will be protected against claims, judgments and court costs up to the limit of your policy.
Affordable Professional Liability Quotes for Architects
Rates for professional liability for architects are affordably priced. The amount of professional liability coverage you need will depend on a number of factors. Begin by asking yourself these basic questions before you shop for professional liability quote for architects:
- Will your professional liability policy cover full-time and part-time employees?
- Will your professional liability policy cover independent or sub-contractors retained by your firm?
- Will your architects professional liability policy cover acts that come to light later on?
- Do you need a professional liability policy that covers mental anguish resulting from your error, omission, or act of negligence? Or do you only need coverage for tangible financial loss?
- Do you want your policy available on a claims-made basis?
You can get competitive quotes from one or more professional liability insurance companies by using the form at the top of this page. If you don’t wish to purchase insurance now, please leave your expiration date on the form provided. When your expiration date is closer, you will be contacted so that you can comparison shop for professional liability insurance for architects at that time.
Protect your business from exposure to risk. Use the form at the top of this page to get quotes for architects professional liability insurance now.