Insurance Company Profile
21st Century Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Farmers Insurance Company and offers insurance in 49 states. They have broadened their business model to include homeowners, renters, mobile, specialty homeowners, personal umbrella liability insurance, classic auto, family boaters, earthquake, auto mechanical breakdown, motorcycle, flood, personal watercraft, and term life insurances.
- Clean Driving Records:Drivers are at risk of accumulating points on their driving record each time they are found to be at-fault for an accident or if they commit certain traffic violations. However, those who have a clean driving record (i.e. - no points) for the last three years usually qualify for reduced rates on their coverage, according to money.us.news.com.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts:When you insure more than one car on the same policy, you qualify for discounts - on each and every car you insured
- Drivers Education:New drivers may be able to qualify for savings if they complete a drivers' education program. Such courses often require a combination of classroom instruction coupled with supervised time behind the wheel.
- Good Grades:Teen drivers are often charged higher auto insurance rates because of their lack of experience behind the wheel and increased risk of being involved in an auto accident. According to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), teen drivers are at a higher crash risk than motorists in any other age group. But if your child gets good grades in school, there may be some relief. Many insurers offer a discount incentive to students who have high grade point averages on the notion that those who are conscientious about their grades will carry the same attitude towards driving.
- Defensive Driving Course:There are also incentives for mature drivers, as well. In many states, drivers over the age of 55 can complete a course aimed at brushing up on their road skills. Those who complete a defensive driving course may be eligible for savings on their auto insurance.
- Automobile Safety Features:Being a good, safe driver also means operating a safe vehicle. If you own a car with safety features such as air bags and anti-lock brakes, you may receive discounted coverage rates.
21st Century Quote Preview
Rates will vary for every individual. The preview is intended to show the estimated length of an insurance quote application and to
present the application questions.
21st Century Insurance Company
3 Beaver Valley Road
Wilmington, Delaware 19803
Financial Strength Rating
Financial strength ratings help predict the ability of an insurance company to pay claims and fulfill other business obligations.
21st Century is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com
More Insurance Company Profiles