Insurance Company Profile
Liberty Mutual Company was established under the name Massachusetts Employees' Insurance Association in 1912. Two years later, their first auto insurance policy was issued and Liberty Mutual kept expanding until they developed the wide product base that is available today. They now offer products and services such as auto, home, life, and business insurances.
LIBERTY MUTUAL Discounts
- Multi-Policy Discount:For when you insure both your home and car with Liberty Mutual.
- Good Student Discount:With the Good Student Discount, you can save on your car insurance if teen drivers in the household maintain a B or equivalent grade point average.
- Exclusive Group Savings:If you are a member or employee of any of the more than 13,500 employers, groups, credit unions or alumni associations that are a part of Liberty Mutual's affinity program, you could be eligible for exclusive group savings.
- Multi-Car Discount:By insuring more than one car with Liberty Mutual, you could save money on your auto insurance.
- Passive Restraint: Factory-installed motorized safety belts and/or one or more air bags.
- Antilock Brakes:Factory-installed antilock brakes on all four wheels.
- Anti-theft Devices:Including active and passive disabling devices, audible alarms and vehicle recovery devices.
- Low Mileage:For driving your car less than 7,500 miles per year.
Liberty Mutual Quote Preview
Rates will vary for every individual. The preview is intended to show the estimated length of a car insurance quote application and to
present the application questions.
Liberty Mutual Group Inc.
175 Berkeley St
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Financial Strength Rating
Financial strength ratings help predict the ability of an insurance company to pay claims and fulfill other business obligations.
Liberty Mutual is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company.
For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com
More Insurance Company Profiles