The internet is an incredible resource for people of all ages, which makes internet safety a big concern for everyone. Hackers are always on the lookout for personal information they can use to access your credit card and bank information. Unsafe surfing online will lead you to many threats like internet violence from social media and embarrassing personal comments or images.
We summarize the top 5 internet safety tips for you to follow to help you avoid getting into trouble online or offline. The internet safety rules in this infographic are the ones that apply to all of us.
- Utilize unique characters and change your passwords periodically.
- Be careful when you use free public internet services.
- Check the site security before you shop and pay online.
- Install and update your firewall regularly.
- Be mindful of the information you share over social media platforms.
If you need free insurance quotes to compare, please visit EINSURANCE.com to compare quotes from top insurance carriers and find all latest insurance news you need.